The GEU-1621 is equipped with 16 Gigabit ports that lead you to a real Gigabit connections. Users are able to transfer large and high bandwidth-needed files faster, and hence get a real improvement of efficiency.
Offers a fast and reliable network
The store-and-forward architecture filters errors and forwards packets in a non-blocking environment. Flow control ensures the correctness of data transmitting. The IEEE 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes.
Power Saving Features
The GEU-1621 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising the performance. The switch automatically enters the sleep mode, if there is no link activity detected, using less energy than idling at full power.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
The switch supports Nway auto-negotiation protocol to detect the networking speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and the duplex modes (Full/Half) automatically. Auto-MDI/MDI-X function eliminates the effort to use crossover cables. Diagnostic LEDs are provided to get real-time information of the connection status and network.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 10/100/1000Mbps wire speed transmission and reception
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- 19-inch rackmount kit included
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)