Lanberg DSP1-1005 is a compact, unmanaged desktop switch equipped with 5 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports. The device itself is small and handy with Plug & Play operation principles. Product provides switching functions for 5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
Switch is an ideal solution for domestic use due to its modest size and silent passive cooling. On top of that, black color and elegant slim case fits to almost any interior. Moreover, device is suitable for office applications, including SOHO and SMB. Lanberg switch boasts adequate performance, meeting the requirements established by users in the switch segment.
- 5 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation
- Plug-and-play support – product does not require any additional configuration
- MDI / MDIX support, MAC-learning, MAC-aging
- Flow control function: Back Pressure @ Half-Duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ Full-Duplex
- Topology: Star
- Protocol: CSMA / CD
- MAC address table support: 2K
- Switching bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Passive cooling for silent switch operation
- Mounting holes for wall installation