GEP-2651 Web Smart Gigabit PoE Switch is a next-generation Ethernet Switch offering powerful L2 features, Layer 3 Static Route, better PoE functionality and usability that delivers the cost-effectively business and transports Ethernet services via fiber or copper connections. GEP-2651 delivers 24 (10M/100M/1G) RJ45/PoE+ (Support 802.3at/af, and total up to 185W) ports and 2 Combo GbE RJ45/SFP ports. The embedded Device Managed System is designed to be extremely easy-to-use/manage/install IP Phone, IP Cam, or Wifi-AP for Enterprise Applications.
- Power down, remotely, the IP cameras, NVRs, or any PoE devices
- Identify where exactly the broken cable is, remotely
- Detect abnormal traffic issues on IP cameras/NVR
- Monitor devices status intuitively, e.g. link up, PoE power, traffic, etc
- Configure VLAN/QoS intuitively for better solution quality/reliability