Lanberg DSP1-0108 is a compact, unmanaged desktop switch equipped with 8 x Fast Ethernet RJ-45 ports. The device itself is small and handy with Plug & Play operation principles. Product provides switching functions for 8 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 ports with automatic connection negotiation and MDI-MDIX support.
Lanberg desktop switch guarantees a combination of high-quality, automation and a range of features ensuring stable device operation without any excessive user intervention.
- 8 x RJ-45 10/100 Mbps ports with automatic connection negotiation
- Plug-and-play support – product does not require any additional configuration
- MDI / MDIX support, MAC-learning, MAC-aging
- Flow control function: Back Pressure @ Half-Duplex and IEEE 802.3x @ Full-Duplex
- Topology: Star
- Protocol: CSMA / CD
- MAC address table support: 1K
- Switching bandwidth: 1.6 Gbps
- Passive cooling for silent switch operation
- Mounting holes for wall installation